Shanghai Ru Yi Horticulture Co., Ltd.
Kathy Wen — Contact person
Cronusjaponicavar. chinensis1) Botanical Name: Cronusjaponicavar. chinensis,
2) Deciduous shrub and very beautiful ornamental product for its flowers, leaves, fruits and Gardeni
Trachycarpus FortuneiBotanical Name: Trachycarpus Fortunei ,Common Name: Fortunes Windmill Palm
1) An evergreen tree. In flower from April-May, the fruit ripen from Oct t
Lespedeza bicolor agriculture productsBotanical Name: Lespedeza bicolor1) A deciduous Shrub growing to 3m at a medium rate.2) It’s in flower from July- Aug, the seeds ripen from Sep
Houttuynia cordata Thunb agriculture productsBotanical Name: Houttuynia cordata, Common name: Chameleon
1) Perennial herbs, being in flower from May to June, fruit ripen from October to November
Rosa laevigata MichxBotanical Name : Rosa laevigata Michx. Common name: Cherokee Rose
1) An evergreen Shrub growing to 6m at a medium rate. It produces long, thorny, vin
Buddleia davidii French agriculture productsBotanical Name: Buddleia davidii Franch.
1) The bark of root and leaves can be used as medicine.
2) The bark and root should be picked in Spring, bra
Platycladus orientalis1) Botanical Name: Platycladus orientalis ,Common name: Oriental Arborvitae2) An evergreen Tree growing to 15m by 5m at a slow rate. It prefers light
Taxus maireiBotanical Name: Taxus mairei
Yew is a kind of shallow-rooted plants which the main root is obvious, and branches root are well developed, it is a rar
Ginkgo biloba seedGinkgo is deciduous tree which is in flower on May and fruit ripen on Oct., it has food and ecology functions as followed:1) Green & Beautify env
Punica granatumBotanical Name: Punica granatum
1) Deciduous shrub or small tree.
2) Needle-like branches and leaves which shaped obovate or elliptic, it’s in
Name is empty
Wrong Email Address
Выберите страну доставки
You have not written a message
By clicking on the "Send" button, you agree that your data will be used to process your request. Further information and revocation instructions can be found in the data protection declaration.
Your message has been sent!